- Covid vaccinations can now be booked online for eligible patients over 50 years old
Due to the limited initial availability of vaccine stock, the Phase 1 b Government program will prioritise vulnerable patients over 50 who include:
– elderly adults aged 70 years and over
– other health care workers
– Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people 55 and over
– younger adults with an underlying medical condition (including those with a disability), and
– critical and high-risk workers including defence, police, fire, emergency services and meat processing.
You can check your eligibility by visiting https://covid-vaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/eligibility
For all other patients, the Government program will be expanded as more vaccines become available over the next few months.
Please book online here: Book Covid Vaccination