Fee increase effective from the 1st November, 2021.
Lane Cove Doctors Medical Centre is a mixed billing practice.
We offer bulk billing for children age 5 and under, and for holders of specific government concession cards (i.e. Pension Concession Card, Healthcare Card and Commonwealth seniors health card) if they have a booked appointment, Monday – Friday.
GP’s billing schedules can differ – please call the clinic if you are a new patient with any questions regarding fees.
All weekend appointments, including appointments on public holidays, are privately billed for all patients. Walk-in appointments are privately billed for all patients.
We have EFTPOS and Medicare EasyClaim available for easy payments and on-the-spot Medicare rebates!
Cancellation of an appointment less then two hours before your scheduled appointment time may incur a $40 non attendance fee.
PROCEDURES, CERVICAL SCREENING & PRE-EMPLOYMENT MEDICALS:
Please check with reception for further information as the following will incur a private fee:
- Procedures involving medical equipment (equipment fee ranging from $10 – $50)
- Pre-employment medical assessments and other medical assessments not covered by Medicare
- Women’s health checks (cervical screening/ PAP test)
- Oversees Immunisation updates and Overseas vaccine schedule matching appointments
- Driving Medicals
Vaccines & Procedural Fees:
For all vaccination and procedural costs please ask one of our friendly receptionists. Your doctor will explain any additional costs to you and obtain your consent prior to receiving treatment.
- Any consultations requiring additional services may be charged a procedural equipment fee of between $10 – $80.
- Travel vaccines will incur a private fee also for the purchase of the vaccine as they are not covered by Medicare but the consultation is Bulk Billed for patients with a valid Medicare if performed on a weekday (private billing on weekends)
- Your doctor will explain any additional costs to you and obtain your consent prior to any treatment received