If you are a New Patient to Lane Cove Doctors Medical Centre, you can make an appointment by phone or online by clicking Book Appointment button below:
If this is your first visit to the practice, please bring the following to your initial consultation:
- A valid Medicare card if you have one (check expiry date) and a form of Photo ID (eg driver’s license/photo card)
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of your scheduled appointment time to fill in necessary paperwork including a New Patient Registration Form. This can be downloaded and pre-filled by clicking here: New Patient Form
- If you are a Workcover patient, you will need to bring your claim number and any relevant information with you so we can bill directly to the insurer. Without a claim number, you will need to cover the cost of all work-cover visits at the time of each visit. Fees are per the AMA schedule.
- Additional services, such as dressings, wound care, cryotherapy and vaccines incur a fee.
- EFTPOS is available. Easyclaim is available for on-the-spot medicare rebates.
Please see our Fee Schedule for further information.
If you need to change your appointment time please inform us as soon as possible on (02) 8319 8888 to avoid late cancellation fees.